Sunday, February 10, 2013

School visits

I love doing school visits, and one of the things I enjoy most is seeing how the kids use my characters, such as my obnoxious teen chef, Neil Flambé.

Samantha used my "how to draw Neil Flambé" video to do this great angry Neil face. (the video in on the neilflambe.com website and somewhere here on the blog).


And Zack, Alex and James made a booklet... and if you flip the pages Neil is waving his fist at you!


And all the kids at Martha Cullimore school greeted me with amazing Neil's outside the great library!


I love visiting schools to talk about all my books, and if you'd like me to come and talk to your students you just have to contact me through the link at the top of this page, or on my website at kevinsylvesterbooks.com

1 comment:

Mrs. Brennan said...

Thanks for posting. They will be so happy that you put this on your blog!
Lindsay